Tuesday, October 4 2016
Join us for these two very special events in the Royal Hawaiian Hotels Regency Ballroom from 3 pm – 7 pm.
Kuhio Avenue is experiencing a renaissance of culture and class. No longer bars and back alleys, this Waikiki hot spot keeps the destination fresh with new shopping, lodging and events to entice and entertain guests. Within the last few years, there has been a significant upscaling of Kuhio Avenue with the introduction of contemporary new hotel properties, and the reopening of International Market Place. Join the industry community to learn about some of the new brands that have, and will, enter the market, who they are hoping to attract and the potential they see on Kuhio Avenue. Hear is the exciting lineup of speakers!
• Stacy Manzo, Director of Sales & Marketing, Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach
• Dave Mark, Marketing & Sponsorship Director, International Market Place
• Marc Nasser, Director of Sales & Marketing, The ‘Okina, Autograph Collection
• Lance Wilhelm, Managing Principal-‐Irongate, Ritz-‐Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach
• Theresa van Greunen, Director of Public relations and Promotions, Aqua-‐Aston’s Surfjack Hotel & Swim Club
Following the event, PATA will be celebrating the significant milestone of supporting pacific Asia tourism for 65 years! Meet Mario Hardy, PATA Chief Executive Officer, joining us from Bangkok, at a reception immediately following the forum.